- Should include thought provoking questions.
- Only ask open ended questions.
- Ask questions about the main part of the book.
- Help people talk about "big ideas."
- Predict what will happen in the next part of the book.
- Skim and scan for questions.
- Develop a set of questions to help us understand.
- Who is the audience for this story? Why do you think that?
- If you put your self in Mattie's shoes how would you have felt when you saw the old guy with a long white beard?
- If you had the power to change anything would you and why?