1)what message dose the author want to the reader to know?
2)what is the main point of the story?
3)how dose this support your point?
and we have to mark then to ours S.C
- should include thought provoking questions
- only ask open ended questions
- ask questions about the we main point of the book
- help people talk over "big ideas"
- predict what will happen in the next part of the book
- skin and scan for questions
- develop a set of questions to help us understand
WALT ask probing questions that are designed to make me and others evaluate our thinking
so... we can begin to critically analyse stories and evaluate what the author has written and why